With three former state employees, who combined have nearly 100 years of engineering, managerial, and executive experience in Georgia's Department of Natural Resources and Georgia's Environmental Protection Division, JTA has extraordinary capabilities in resolving complex Environmental problems.
JTA can assist your organization by providing multi-faceted environmental consulting services, including:
- Environmental Permitting
- Contaminated Site Projects
- Environmental Compliance/Noncompliance
- Environmental Assessments and Audits
- Drinking Water Reservoir Permitting
- Environmental Policies, Rules, and Laws